- UB 231-35 P can be processed over the wire range 0.05 to 1.6 mm diameter copper and aluminium conductors.
- Umang’s Enamelled wires coated with UB 231-35 P are ideally suitable for manufacturing and rewinding of electrical motors, fans, transformers,
relay coils etc.
- UB 231-35 P offers high speed running as compared to standard polyester wire enamels and show balanced mechanical, electrical & chemical
- UB 231-35 P is characterised with dark to light brown colour of enamelled wires, with exceptionally wide curing, good tan delta for class 130 L,
and excellent flexibility and peel value. Also it shows balanced mechanical, electrical & chemical properties
- It is made sure that any restricted substances listed in Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive (2002/95/EC) is not used in the
making of UB 231-35 P.