At Umang Boards, We firmly believe in our commitment to local communities and society for ensuring sustainable development. Our prime endeavor is to remain dedicated towards wealth creation for the society.
We take utmost care in the selection of community interventions we initiate. Our prime endeavor is to remain focused on creating long term welfare of society to the best of our capabilities.
- Complying with applicable environmental, Occupational health & safety legislations and requirement of all interested parties.
- Continually improving the processes, work practices for prevention of Pollution, ill health and injury, resources conservation and risk minimization through objectives driven targets.
- Ensuring safe work practices towards achieving "Zero Incident and prevention from ill health".
- Continual improvement in all areas of working with special emphasis through:
- Resource optimization through improvement in material efficiency.
- Energy, water saving by identified improvement projects in Integrated Management Program.
- Increasing awareness of all stake holders through effective implementation and training on ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Standards.