- UB 232-35 YG can be processed over the wire range 0.05 to 1.6 mm diameter copper and aluminium conductors.
- Umang’s Enamelled wires coated with UB 232-35 YG are ideally suitable for manufacturing and rewinding of electrical motors, fans,
transformers, relay coils etc.
- UB 232-35 YG offers high speed running as compared to standard polyester wire enamels and show balanced mechanical, electrical & chemical
- UB 232-35 YG is characterised with yellowish golden colour of enamelled wires, with exceptionally wide curing range, and excellent flexibility.
Also it shows balanced mechanical, electrical & chemical properties.
- It is made sure that any restricted substances listed in Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive (2002/95/EC) is not used in the
making of UB 232-35 YG.