- UB 235-50 G can be processed over the wire range 0.05 to 1.6 mm diameter copper and aluminium conductors.
- Umang’s Enamelled wires coated with UB 235-50 G are ideally suitable for manufacturing and rewinding of electrical motors, fans, transformers,
relay coils etc.
- UB 235-50 G offers high speed running as compared to standard polyester wire enamels.
- UB 235-50 G is characterised with Reddish Brown colour of enamelled wires, with exceptionally wide curing, good tan delta for class 130 L, and
excellent flexibility. Also it shows balanced mechanical, electrical & chemical properties .
- It is made sure that any restricted substances listed in Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive (2002/95/EC) is not used in the
making of UB 235-50 G.