- Complying with applicable environmental, Occupational health & safety legislations and requirement of all interested parties.
- Continually improving the processes, work practices for prevention of Pollution, ill health and injury, resources conservation and risk minimization through objectives driven targets.
- Ensuring safe work practices towards achieving “Zero Incident and prevention from ill health”.
- Continual improvement in all areas of working with special emphasis through:
- Resource optimization through improvement in material efficiency.
- Energy, water saving by identified improvement projects in Integrated Management Program.
- Increasing awareness of all stake holders through effective implementation and training on ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Standards.